- Proficient with Swift / Objective-C and have published two or more iOS apps in the app store
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Foundation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience with third-party libraries, APIs and a good understanding of CocoaPods or Carthage
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs, push notifications, and multiple payment gateway integrations such as In-APP Purchase, Apple pay, Stripe, Braintree, etc.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, and Bitbucket.